Cloud Caravan Cloud Caravan

Thank you.

You're welcome. ;)

Advent Arcane (loop) Advent Arcane (loop)

Awesome, reminds me of pso.

TheDukeofJuke responds:

That is a huge compliment. Thank you.

GeoBoom! - Run! GeoBoom! - Run!

Other than the shaker that was a little too omnipresent for me, i enjoyed the track and its multiple effects, like the moving pads, and the detuned part after 1:30

Paranoidhumanoise responds:

Yeah, the hi-hat is pretty loud in some parts and could be bit more evasive. I'll take the time to fix it, thanks for the feedback!

ACE Magnum ACE Magnum

Quick, to The Duke's mansion, where our kung fu master and police chief officer was taken. Also we must save some blonde girl and randomly shoot every passerby.

TheDukeofJuke responds:

Are you a bad enough Duke to rescue your friends?

bounded bounded

Enjoyed it!

String Puller String Puller

3min 24sec well-spent. Thanks.

Quarl responds:

Hey, glad you liked it :)

Aren't Meant To Be Aren't Meant To Be

Neat loop.

Zooloo75 responds:

Keeping it organized.

Sparkler - The Love (Remix) Sparkler - The Love (Remix)

Ditch that reverb or trigger it manually/sidechain it better, and you're good to go.
I enjoyed the vocal bit.

Flex Capacity Flex Capacity

So much going on in this 2 mins loop, but everything happens in a coherent abstract way or abstract coherent way or whatever, i like experimental music anyway^^

Nice details and background pads (like the one at 56), every instruments fits.
I didnt mind the end, except the drums getting really quieter was kind of unexpected because the cymbal stays at same level, snare seemed "underpowered" instead of quieter, feels more like oops i turned snare volume down by mistake...

Anyway, good job^^

TheDukesDepot responds:

That actually makes sense on the end part. Yeah, I needed something to loop it back to the beginning and this is what I came up with. I feel it's not my best either, but eh whatever. I've learned from it. Glad you liked everything else though.

better amen break better amen break

Ring modulation at its finest.

TheBetterAudioPortal responds: